Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 00:19:14 +0100

> Graham Percival-3 wrote
>>>
>>> From my naive point of view, there is something inherently wrong with a
>>> website system if it is too much effort to correct a typo...
>>
>> I agree, but thankfully that's not the case here.  I'm looking
>> forward to receiving your patch, Noeck!  :)
>>
>> As always, I'm happy to mentor anybody who wants to contribute to
>> LilyPond.  There's plenty of work to go around, even for easy
>> typo-fixes like changing
>>   @emph{December 40, 2016}
>>   @emph{December 04, 2016}
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - Graham

> Sorry if I started something by sending my initial email, I didn't think it
> was a super big issue -but I just figured it was a small simple HTML
> oversight or something. Wasn't my intention to make this anything big,
> sorry. I have no experience (or insider-knowledge on) how LilyPond.org HTML
> is maintained from within regarding protocol and chain of command.
>
> Just trying to help.

No need to feel sorry about anything here.
You _did_ help!!

Reporting such issues is the very first step to get it fixed.

More, if we find a method how those issues could be fixed with lesser
effort, that would be great.
Already some ongoing discussion.

So I consider your report _very_ helpful.

Thanks,
  Harm