Re: Emmentaler font issues on Arch Linux builds

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Emmentaler font issues on Arch Linux builds
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 07:17:24 +0100

Hi Alexander,

I'm on ArchLinux 64bit myself and use a self compiled devel (curretly
2.19.52) myself. My skyline seems identical to your 2.19.50 version.

My fontforge and fontconfig are the binaries from the offiial repo.
I know for sure since I recently have tracked down a font scaling issue
on my system, where I made sure I had all of these packages w/o me
"fixing" anything :)

Therefor I would claim, nothing wrong with ArchLinux as out-of-the-box.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden