override measure scaling

From: bryan eubanks
Subject: override measure scaling
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 13:37:03 +0100

hello,

new user, first post, so forgive me if this has been covered somewhere already. I have yet to find it in the archives or docs, but if it exists please point me to it.

I have a short score with full measure rests as the first and last measures.  They are way to large visually for this score, but I can not see how to make them smaller.

Can someone point me to the proper documentation that covers this type of override?

They are not multi-measure rests, just a single measure at the beginning and end.

thank you