Re: tag - midi

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: tag - midi
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 14:35:32 +0100

> On 7 Dec 2016, at 19:48, bart deruyter <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hans,
>
> that's pretty cool :-), it first got me confused because I did not see it in
> frescobaldi, the midi player doesn't show the midifiles, but I checked the
> directory where the .ly file is 'et voila' :-) there it was.
>
> <..>
>
> Bart

Bart,

Glad you found it… it’s something I never realise as I’m used to the good ol’
programmer tools. My lilypond development is all done from within my
programming environment editing the raw text files and then making my
programming environment kick-off an ant buildscript to do a lilypond-run,
timitidy++ midi-to-wav conversion and/or compressor batch wav-to-mp3 conversion
(compressor is a Mac tool…. in the past I used lame instead)

So I’m already used to looking for the files in the filesystem itself

regards,
Hans