Re: Circled numbers for live electronics

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Circled numbers for live electronics
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 05:31:14 -0700 (MST)

Gilberto Agostinho wrote
> Hi all,
>
> I started using the raw tag for enclosing any LilyPond code because
> without it the Nabble interface often does not display the code properly
> (because it sometimes thinks the chords are tags and end up omitting part
> of it, making the code shown at Nabble uncompilable!).
>
> As for these functions for live electronics, I am pasting the code below,
> I hope this time you guys will be able to see it.
>
> Cheers,
> Gilberto

Gilberto,

Thank you for this very useful code! I can use this in my electro-acoustic
works for sure.

I was able to see your code in the first post, but I usually access the
mailing list from the nabble.com interface vs. a mailing list app like
Thunderbird, for example.

Huge thanks for sharing this with us!

-----
composer | sound designer