Re: Bug on LP web page

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Bug on LP web page
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 11:01:44 +0000

Andrew,

Thanks for these comments. I take your point about the stable releases, but I've had my fingers badly burned in the past (not by Lilypond) from using development-stage software. It's taken a lot of correspondence with the vendor and wasted a lot of time. Sometimes, it's even a full release - thank you, Microsoft :-)>

Anyway, Kaspersky have promised to remove the false positive (see digest 169 issue 87), after which I'll download it for the 4th time.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com