Re: Bug on LP web page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Bug on LP web page
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 08:27:42 +0100

Il giorno dom 18 dic 2016 alle 1:58, Colin Campbell <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Peter

This was fixed in January, but only the 2.19 version has the correct link:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/snippets/index.html

I don't know if we have a proper and easy way to backport it to 2.18

I'm not sure what the bug might be: the "Manuals <http://lilypond.org/manuals.htm>" page of the website, for 2.18.2, links directly to the LSR at the correct address. Perhaps the OP just needs to flush his cache for the LilyPond website?

Hi Colin

The bug is here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/index.html

IIRC in order to update the stable documentation we would need to make a new stable release (2.18.3) and such a minor fix does not worth the trouble.