arbitrary SpanBar control

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: arbitrary SpanBar control
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 11:57:21 -0500

Hello all,

I would like to be able to control “at runtime” the SpanBar immediately below a
given Staff, regardless of whether it is inside a StaffGroup [with its own
SpanBar settings], etc. All of the solutions I’ve found for controlling
SpanBars are more global (e.g.,
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-12/msg00784.html), and I
have yet to find a magic incantation on a more local level.

Can someone point me to an example or documentation with a solution, or an
explanation of why what I want is currently not possible in Lilypond?

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info