Re: Problems engraving some unbeautiful music

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Problems engraving some unbeautiful music
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:09:08 +0000

Simon,

I agree, and would have written that myself. In fact, as the middle voice is mostly played with the right hand, I'd have moved that to the upper staff as well.

But I'm trying to reproduce what the composer (Ivor Gurney) and his editor (Gerald Finzi I think) published, rather than modern best practice.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com