Re: restNeutral equivalent?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: restNeutral equivalent?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 14:09:46 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "damianlegassick" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 2:00 PM
Subject: restNeutral equivalent?

Hello all

I have some music in a variable which will be transposed. The transposition means that some clef changes mid-variable will be necessary. I’m trying to use an additional voice for the clef changes, but it leaves the rests in voice 1 all at the same vertical height.

Any ideas how I can get the rests in voice 1 to sit in their ‘normal’ places? Or is there a better way to go about the problem?

thanks as always

Damian

\version "2.19.50"

\header { tagline = "" }

theTune = { ees''8. r16 ees'8. r16 ees8. r16 }

<<
{ \time 3/4 \stemNeutral
  \theTune \transpose ees f, {\theTune}
   }
\\
{ s2 \clef bass s4 \clef treble s4 \clef bass
}

Instead of stemNeutral try oneVoice.

--
Phil Holmes