Re: \fixed absolute octave entry without brackets

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: \fixed absolute octave entry without brackets
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 01:03:40 +0100

On 21.12.2016 00:57, Simon Albrecht wrote:
On 21.12.2016 00:23, Gianmaria Lari wrote:
Is there any way to avoid this additional bracket?

It’s funny how for the second time in 7 hours I get to reply with

\resetRelativeOctave

Oh man, I need to go to sleep. Obviously, since you’re using absolute mode, that’s not the way.
So, no, there’s no way to prevent the additional level of brackets.

Best, Simon