Re: Scaling global staff size without scaling Lyrics in LilyPond version

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Scaling global staff size without scaling Lyrics in LilyPond version 2.18.2.
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 23:34:34 +0100

Hi,

> Certainly, English is not your mother tongue,

I feel the same the tone in these mails.
But I would like to add that (at least to my knowledge) politeness in
Polish works differently and saying "please" and imperatives is already
considered polite. The form of a question "Could you ..." is not common,
so it can really be a translation issue.

Cheers,
Joram