[no subject]

From: Mirosław Doroszewski
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 19:30:13 +0100

Exporting to image file in LilyPond version 2.18.2.

1. Command line help tells that lilypond can export prints not only to
pdf but also to png format.
2. Command line help does not tell how set resolution for image
format. I have found the setting in Learning help file. The setting
is: "lilypond --png -dresolution=300".
3. I have used lilypond a few years ago and I remember that it is
possible to export not only into separate pages but also each system
into separate image files.
4. How one can do that in command line?