Fwd: postscript graphic and textspanner

From: Nicky Maldonado
Subject: Fwd: postscript graphic and textspanner
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 22:53:36 -0400

Thanks, well, i made a markup function "\harm-arrow" that needs three
arguments (length, displacement, dash)
ith this i draw manually the start point and the stop point.

Ex: \lyricmode {I2 \markup \harm-arrow #9.3 #0 ##t Vs II \markup
\harm-arrow #5 #0 ##f V I1}

Now i would like to have a function that automatically calculates the
correct start and stop points

ideally: \lyricmode {I2 \harm-arrow-dashed \startTextSpan Vs II
\stopTextSpan \harm-arrow \startTextSpan V \stopTextSpan I1}
... and not calculate manually the length and displacement.

Regards