Not enough vertical room for headers?

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: Not enough vertical room for headers?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 00:48:03 +1100

A recent project gives me one page of typeset score. However, the header information is all squashed into insufficient vertical space, so that the instrumentation and composer are overwritten.

I have given no directives for Lilypond to force the score to be on a single page, nor have I changed any of the page layout and paper parameters. I've spent plenty of time looking through the manuals, but I can't find any easy way to simply increase the amount of vertical space available for the header.

Any advice would be very welcome!

Thanks,
Alasdair

--