Re: Exporting to image file in LilyPond version 2.18.2.

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Exporting to image file in LilyPond version 2.18.2.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 13:29:21 -0600

On Mon 26 Dec 2016 at 19:20:44 (+0100), Mirosław Doroszewski wrote:
> Exporting to image file in LilyPond version 2.18.2.
>
> 1. Solution received works but numbering of image files is not from
> the begining to the end but from the end to the begining.
> 2. It is not expected.

Yes. So that my MIDI files sort correctly, I add leading zeros
to the filenames' numbering (and zeros to the numberless first
filename). So start by doing that to the clips.

Whether you need bother to then reverse the numbering depends
on how you're post-processing your collection of PNGs. It's
often easiest to start with the number of files and just count
backwards as you process them. (This is a very common method
of handling loops in low-level computer languages, of course.)

Cheers,
David.