Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 12:53:00 -0700 (MST)

Noeck wrote
> Hi,
>
>> How do you add the extracted Zip folder to Frescobaldi, where does that
>> path
>> go? I'm a little confused. The include path? I can't find a 'search path'
>> in
>> the options. Can you offer how to do this? Thank you!
>
> here: Bearbeiten > Einstellungen… > Lilypond-Einstellungen and there the
> last point "LilyPond-Include-Verzeichnis" in German. Here you can add
> the path to Openlilylib.
>
> In English it should be:
> Edit > Settings… > LilyPond settings and then "LilyPond include directory"
>
> HTH,
> Joram

Hi,

Thank you for that. I did add the path to that location in Frescobaldi but
how can I then call upon those snippets while inputting a score in the
program? I'm missing something. Did I add the wrong folder? Snippets-master?

What is the easiest way to include a particular snippet in Frescobaldi using
this openlilylib path approach? Thank you so much for the help!

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond