Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 13:47:46 -0700 (MST)

Noeck wrote
> Hi,
>
> I have done git clone (and I could have extracted the zip) of
> Openlilylib inside
>   /home/myusername/projects
>
> The old-style stylesheet for instance is then located at
> /home/myusername/projects/OpenLilyLib/stylesheets/old-style/settings.ily
>
> So I add the first part in Frescobaldi as described before:
> /home/myusername/projects/OpenLilyLib
> Alternatively I could use lilypond on the commandline with the -I option:
>   lilypond -I /home/myusername/projects/OpenLilyLib
>
> In the ly-file, I include it via the rest of the path:
> \include "stylesheets/old-style/settings.ily"
>
> HTH,
> Joram

I tried setting it up exactly like you did (git clone and I also tried a
simply unzip / copy, both have this error). I am getting an error trying to
follow your example:

/programming error: file name not normalized:
stylesheets\old-style\settings.ily
continuing, cross fingers
/

What causes this? The path is correct I believe.

Sorry to be so slow today. Thank you for helping me.

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond