Re: OOoLilyPond

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 17:00:52 -0700 (MST)

Klaus Blum wrote
> This line should be replaced by:
>
> ----------
> sCommand = sCommand & " -dno-delete-intermediate-files --png " &
> sBackendOpt & " -dresolution=" & iGraphicDPI & " OOoLilyPond.ly
> >OOoLilyPond.out 2>&1" &Chr(10)
> ----------
>

> Cheers,
> Klaus
>
> P.S.: Interestingly enough, the error showed up as complaining about an
> unknown variable named "CurserPosition", but that seems to be another
> story...

One question, hopefully someone knows how to fix this.

I really think the font of the macro editor window is too difficult to see
in its default font/size. Look at the attachment photo and you'll see what I
mean. It looks kind of deformed, squished, and generally difficult to see
unless you really stop and squint. Not sure why it looks so rough.

Anyone know how to change the font of the macro editor window /itself /in
OooLilyPond?

Thanks!

See here:  bad_font.PNG
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n198666/bad_font.PNG>