Re: OOoLilyPond

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 08:50:51 +0100

Hi,

> IIRC it is officially unmaintained.
> Quite a pity ...

If there is interest in maintaining it, I think the original author
would agree to do so. I don't remember if there is a license with it,
but I can dig out the conversation with the author next week.

IIUC, the extension is just a compressed (zip?) set of files, so the
required changes could be combined again in a compressed file and
published, once the license is clear. Such a best-effort maintenance
might be better than nothing.

Cheers,
Joram