Re: How to control how extra horizontal space is distributed when ragged

From: Bumby Hymnal
Subject: Re: How to control how extra horizontal space is distributed when ragged_right is false
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:31:24 -0500

Thank you very much.  I've spent alot of time in the first link you sent with little luck.  But for some reason I've skipped over the overview.  That section is very well written, I must say.  It has helped tremendously.  There are still problems I'd like to fix; but the ones based upon note duration I think are largely past.  I'm now trying to figure out how to reduce the extra spacing that seems to be based upon proximity to bar lines.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:

> See <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/changing-horizontal-spacing>.
>
> Hope this helps!
> Kieren.