Bass and treble in one staff

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Bass and treble in one staff
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 13:07:57 +1100

Hi All,

I have several places where I need bass voices continuing into a staff with a treble clef, effectively needing two clefs at once. Clearly this is peculiar to say the least, but it is actually surprisingly readable and understandable in my composer's MS. Refer to the attached image for the actual case in hand. In this extract, the lower B is in the bass clef.

I have attempted to set the voice middle C position but I can't quite get to the solution I want.

Can this be achieved?

Andrew