Re: Was RE: Which Linux distro for Lilypond - Now: Guile

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Was RE: Which Linux distro for Lilypond - Now: Guile
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 22:43:42 +1100

Hi Urs,

I know. That's why I mentioned those two of the hundreds of Schemes, as they offer embedding into C progs. Also Chicken, I believe.

Given that writing a fairly full blooded Scheme interpreter is a standard student exercise, it is not that that is the problem. It's the task of embedding inside a C++ environment and passing stuff to and fro.

Andrew