Re: How can I get a repeat symbol in the chord names part of lead sheet?

From: Rob Torop
Subject: Re: How can I get a repeat symbol in the chord names part of lead sheet?
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:14:34 +0000

Thanks very much Pierre!

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 3:00 AM Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm trying to figure out what to use for a chord name to get a "repeat" (percent) sign over one of the measures. Below is a complete small example.  I want C over the first measure,  repeat over the second measure, and D over the third measure.  I'm sure this is trivial - I just can't find it!

\version "2.18.2"

chordNames = \chordmode {
  c1
   % What goes here to get the repeat sign above the second measure of the staff?
   d1 % i want the d chord on top of the third measure
}

melody = \relative c'' {
  c4 d e f
  g a, b c