Re: Triplets

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: Triplets
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 22:27:27 +0100

> Op 14 jan. 2017 om 21:51 heeft J Martin Rushton <address@hidden> het volgende
> geschreven:
>

> I'm guessing things aren't that simple, can I mix scheme and LP in the
> same input file?  I don't have access to the code, this is embedded
> within a larger application.  At present all I have is a \relative { ...
> } block, all the meody lies within that.
>
> Regards,
> Martin

If you want an as close as possible replica my first advice would be to drop
the intermediate program and work directly with lilypond (that is: if I
understand you correctly that the intermediate program that you're working in
will only let you edit the contents of the music block) Many layout tweaks
require code outside of the music block.