Re: Lyrics problem

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Lyrics problem
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 23:04:42 +0100

Am 15.01.2017 um 21:58 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
> Has anyone encountered this before? In bars 1 and 19 of this MWE the
> lyrics have been put a long way from the staff. In this example it only
> occures when \compressFullBarRests is used, but in my full score it is
> occurring with other instruments (who are required to sing) as well.

Your MWE isn’t really a MWE but a WE ;) I think your usage of \addlyrics
always creates a new Lyrics context and the different contexts are put
at different heights to avoid collision. Why don’t you just use a single
Lyrics context which contains the complete text? \addlyrics skips the
rests automatically so you don’t have to count them.