Padding between last system and footer

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Padding between last system and footer
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 19:05:02 +0200

Hi,

Is there a way to add some padding between the last system of the page and the footer? I have the copyright in the end of the 1st page. There doesn't seem to be a suitable spacing option in the \paper variables. There used to be a "foot-separator" in 2.11 but since then the spacing has changed a lot.

I can (usually) adjust the spacing with system-system-spacing to leave some space but then the following pages might be cramped. I also must set ragged-bottom to #f to do that—not always desirable.

Adding a blank line to the footer is not really an option because sometimes the score is PD and there's no copyright. Then, I'd like to use all the space that's available.

Any ideas?

BR,
Risto