Re: Re Spacing Staff Groups

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Re Spacing Staff Groups
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:32:53 -0700 (MST)

Peter Gentry wrote
> Brian Barker has kindly put me straight and supplied the answer
>

> \paper { system-system-spacing.basic-distance = #25 }
>

> He also corrected my assumption as to the definition of a system.
>

> Thanks Brian

Was his response posted on the same thread you begin, or somewhere else? I
had answered your original thread but saw no response since mine.

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Spacing-between-Staff-Groups-td199352.html

-----
composer | sound designer | asmr artist
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond