Re: OOoLilyPond

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 12:54:47 +0100

...Done some homework again...   ;-)

Here is another take on updating OOoLilyPond.
It contains some more additions:
* font name and font size for editor windows can be specified
* user now can choose between two different ways to import graphic into document (methods from 0.4.0 and 0.4.1rc1).

and, of course, the additions already contained in rc1:
* fixed: Runtime error - Variable not defined: line 40 CurserPosition=1
* additional include paths can be specified
* added button to save the current code into temporary file and open it in external editor
* added button to re-import code from temporary file back to editor window
* added support for the use of SVG graphics format (with the known restrictions)

In the attachment, there is also a readme file with more detailed information.

I'v done some testing with the attached version, but certainly not in an exhaustive way... ;-) If there is (or will be) a collaboration to further develop OOoLilyPond, I'm gladly willing to join in. However, I have no idea of the python language, so I could never do a re-write from scratch on my own. In addition, my knowledge about collaboration with git repositories is absolutely zero, but I'm always open to learn. Can anyone recommend a good introduction for Windows users?

Cheers,
Klaus