Re: export as image (png)

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: export as image (png)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:10:08 -0600

On Sat 21 Jan 2017 at 12:05:38 (-0700), LodewijkDV wrote:
> Thanks, it works like a charm now!
> Trimming the PNG worked also, but the output was a bit blurry. Using
> Frescobaldi (which also works now) I changed the DPI, so it's pixel perfect
> now ;)

I would say rather, "it's pixel perfect—for now". The problem is that
PNG is a raster format so if you're using them for a variety of things
like "lessons, tests and theory overviews", you might keep running
into this problem. For web pages, fine, but I would use PDFs if you
can, as they can be rescaled as much as you like without becoming
blurred.

Cheers,
David.