Re: Warning about beam slope configuration

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Warning about beam slope configuration
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 12:54:02 +0100

On 22.01.2017 12:09, David Sumbler wrote:
Your suggestion is clearly a tweak to Beam.positions, but I can't find
the documentation for the use of \offset.  Assuming that there is such
documentation, could you point me to it, please?

Alas, \offset is a 2.19 addition, but undocumented. Is there an entry in Changes?
Anyway, that’s clearly something we need to fix for 2.20.

Best, Simon