Re: Warning about beam slope configuration

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Warning about beam slope configuration
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 06:17:43 -0600

Now to everyone...

On Jan 22, 2017 6:14 AM, "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jan 22, 2017 5:54 AM, "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden> wrote:
On 22.01.2017 12:09, David Sumbler wrote:
Your suggestion is clearly a tweak to Beam.positions, but I can't find
the documentation for the use of \offset.  Assuming that there is such
documentation, could you point me to it, please?

Alas, \offset is a 2.19 addition, but undocumented. Is there an entry in Changes?
Anyway, that’s clearly something we need to fix for 2.20.

Best, Simon

I'm actually midway through documentation now.  Stay tuned!

David