Re: LSR search interface: syntax errors

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: LSR search interface: syntax errors
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 20:03:25 +1100

Hi Simon,

I don't think you can. I have tried this type of search in the past.

I think the search engine is written by the chap who hosts LSR. Maybe we have to write to him. A read of the search engine manual revealed nothing of any use. Apparently it cannot deal with punctuation characters, although there is no mention of this being denied, on a surface scan of the docs.

Would be a very useful enhancement, since there are often hyphens in lilypond terms.

Andrew