Re: [Frescobaldi] State of Frescobaldi development

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] State of Frescobaldi development
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 06:26:53 -0800 (PST)

Wilbert,

I, for one, GREATLY appreciate what you do. I remember that I pay nothing for Frescobaldi, this truly excellent application and that it is developed evenings-on-weekends-when-time-permits basis. For myself, were development stopped today, Frescobaldi meets my needs as it is (though I don't understand why the Score Wizard does not work on the MacOS El Capitan version neither in v18.x nor v19.x). I have said it before and I do not hesitate saying it again--it is one of the best applications I frequently use--well designed, well laid out, and it does exactly what it says it does.

Thank you.

Guy