Re: Is there an online / hosted version of Lilypond?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Is there an online / hosted version of Lilypond?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 23:53:48 +0100

On 31.01.2017 23:48, Mark Klenk wrote:

Interestingly, I did do a search for clef notation and did not realize that the result of the search was a more recent version (not the one you pointed me at): http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/clef-styles - this newer version doesn't refer to the clef suffixes

That’s not a newer version of the same section, but another section of the Notation Reference. Each of the clefs referenced there may be arbitrarily transposed.

Best, Simon