Ending repeat bar not rendering

From: MikVar
Subject: Ending repeat bar not rendering
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 12:00:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm using LilyPond to create drumming exercise sheets.  I'm trying to format
the output to have two exercises per line, each one enclosed in repeat bars.
Below is a snip from the attached .ly file which demonstrates my problem.  I
have reduced my code to the bare minimum which still reproduces the problem.
I have tried what seems like a million different variations of this code,
but no matter what I try, the ending repeat bar is swallowed by the
engraver.  Interestingly, when more lines are added, they do not display the
ending repeat bar either.  Only the final repeat bar of the file displays.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

\drummode {
      \stemUp

      \time 4/4
      \mark "1"