Re: Blended, static site generator [WAS: Re: New LilyPond website]

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Blended, static site generator [WAS: Re: New LilyPond website]
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 01:20:53 +0100

Ok, since I am not apparently getting _any_ answers but just unrelated
buzzphrases pasted to the top of the quoted communication time and
again, I will briefly point out first how we communicate on this list.
One quotes the _pertinent_ part of the documentation first, then adds
one's answers usually in-line to the pertinent questions.

John Roper <address@hidden> writes:

>>> So this content management system prescribes a particular design, or
>>> makes implementing a particular design easier?

Still unanswered.

>>> Last time I looked, users were not selecting their software by leafing
>>> through random web pages until they find a generally good-looking one
>>> and then being attracted to the software it advertises.
>>>
>>> At any rate, I wasn't really asking for advertising slogans here but
>>> rather concrete examples of stuff that would improve under such a
>>> change.
>
> I wrote the Blended system to fit all of the requirements for
> redesigning the website (not documentation) for LilyPond. A nice side
> effect was that I can use it for other things.

Not addressing the request.

Could you give concrete examples of stuff that would be expected to
improve under a change of the content management system to Blended?

--
David Kastrup