Re: Multiple markings

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Multiple markings
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 08:39:44 -0500

Hi Wols,

> I mean that the code for RehearsalMark was just a wrapper round an
> ordinary mark. So if you tried to put both on the same barline, the
> underlying engine just saw two ordinary marks, and threw one away. That
> was very frustrating back then.

What exactly do you mean by “back then”?

I can’t even remember a time when this was a problem, and I’ve been using
Lilypond since 2003.
Perhaps by complete coincidence I just never had \mark and \tempo at the same
moment until 2.17 (when I know for sure it worked fine).

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info