Re: Multiple markings

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Multiple markings
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:33:49 -0500

Hi Wols,

> Before then :-) - some time last century :-)

Is there anyone on the list who can verify when this was a problem? i.e., which
version it stopped being a problem.
I’m seriously curious!

> I started using lily with 2.4, and I was forever cursing that "feature”.

Hmm… I started with 2.1, and I honestly don’t remember having this problem!

> I thought you wrote the code that sorted it.

Definitely not (though I wish I could write Lilypond at that level!). You are
probably thinking of the syntactic sugar I’ve sprinkled on the list over the
years to handle fancy tempo markings, spacing issues between \mark and \tempo
grobs, etc.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer