Re: 48 and 72 ET

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: 48 and 72 ET
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 23:22:27 +0100

> On 9 Feb 2017, at 23:13, Bernardo Barros <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On 09/02/2017 16:46, Hans Åberg wrote:
>> Yes, I have. I use it for E53 Helmholtz-Ellis notation, which
>> requires the Bravura font...
>
> Have you publish this code somewhere?

I just put it up at [1]. You need to have the Bravura font installed somewhere
so that LilyPond can find it. On MacOS, it suffices as System font.

Then go to the directory, and do 'lilypond maqam.ly' to get the Arabic maqam in
E53 Helmholtz-Ellis notation, or uncomment in the file regularE53.ly and
compile it to see available notes.

1.
https://secure2.storegate.com/Shares/Home.aspx?ShareID=35e0b920-6910-4e4f-8340-7d8290115dda