Re: New LilyPond website

From: Marc Mouries
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 22:32:40 -0500

+ 1 to include lilybin not just a link but include the ability to try lilypond directly from the browser without having to open another window. Like the Haskell or like the ruby lang website ( https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/  see the link on the right "Try Ruby") .

2 user stories

1. a ) as a visitor with _javascript_ enabled, I see a lilypond _expression_ " c d e f g a b c'" on the left and on the right i can see the result that was generated.
1. b)  as a visitor with _javascript_ enabled, I can change the lilypond _expression_ and automatically the score on the right is updated.

2) as a visitor with _javascript_ disabled, I can browse the lilypond site, Instead of seeing the "lilybin" _expression_ i can see an example or another image, or an invitation to go to lilybin.com

lilybin.com could be included into the official website as part of its
new design. Something like "Try it - Type Haskell expressions in here"
in Haskell website https://www.haskell.org/