Re: Double time signature when there are grace notes

From: Thomas Weber
Subject: Re: Double time signature when there are grace notes
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 08:48:15 +0100

Am 10.02.2017 um 23:48 schrieb Jacques Menu Muzhic:
Not a bug, but a feature : you have to add graces in all voices :

I already realized that:

Le 10 févr. 2017 à 23:23, Thomas Weber <address@hidden> a écrit :

* I can add a "grace space" to the bottom staff

But I tried to avoid this for the following reasons:

* The staffs won't work standalone ([...] broken spacing).
* I have to analyze all other staffs when writing out one staff.

How would you actually do this e.g. in an orchestral work where you want to
create score and parts from the same data without distorting the spacing where
invisible graces were added?  Would you work with tags to remove the invisible
graces?

Best
Thomas