Mixed progress message language

From: Mats Behre
Subject: Mixed progress message language
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 13:04:39 +0100

Hi,

I'm using 2.18.2 on a Mac located in Sweden, but my OS language is English.
For some reason Lilypond decides to print some of the progress messages in
Swedish, like this:

GNU LilyPond 2.18.2
Processing `SopranoSax.ly'
Tolkar...
Tolkar musik...[8][16][24][32][40][48]
F..rbehandlar grafiska objekt...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `SopranoSax.ps'...
Converting to `./SopranoSax.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed

I don't remember it doing this, but I can't remember when it changed (in a
Lilypond or OS change).
Obviously this is a minor annoyance, but if anyone knows an easy way to avoid
it I'd be grateful.

Thanks
Mats