Re: translations in new LilyPond website [WAS: Re: New LilyPond website]

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: translations in new LilyPond website [WAS: Re: New LilyPond website]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:27:10 +0100

Il giorno mar 14 feb 2017 alle 7:50, Graham Percival <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I would be very surprised if LilyPond ever switched to Blended --
that would be increasing our technical debt, not reducing it.  If
we switched from texinfo to a different static website generator,
I suspect it would be pelican, gitbook, or hugo -- existing
projects with thousands of users and a thriving developer
community.

I have the same feeling about it, but I didn't want to sound discouraging. (I have some experience with hugo: it has an active and helping community)