Re: OT: Frescobaldi crash on startup

From: Partitura Organum
Subject: Re: OT: Frescobaldi crash on startup
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 21:08:53 +0100

I have more or less the same issue. As of today, clicking a Lilypond-file in Windows explorer opens Frescobaldi as always in my installation, but Frescobaldi crashes immediately. Starting Frescobaldi on its own and then open the same score does work however. There has been no Windows update yesterday or today so I am a bit at a loss as to what may have caused this issue.

Regards,
Auke