Multiple lyrics under a guitar tab with loops and coda

From: gdb77
Subject: Multiple lyrics under a guitar tab with loops and coda
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:52:02 +0100

Hello,

I have voice (guitar tab) with a quite complex structure using volta
segno and coda and I want to put lyrics under it. The only way I found
to do that is the following :

TrackTabStaff = \new TabStaff <<
  \context TabVoice = "tab" {
    \track
  }
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "tab" \trackOneLyrics
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "tab" \trackTwoLyrics
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "tab" \trackThreeLyrics

There's no issue with the pdf output but my lyrics are very badly organized:

trackOneLyrics contains : 1st verse + bridge + coda + 1st part of final
trackTwoLyrics contains : 2nd verse + fake empty lyrics+ 2nd part of final
trackThreeLyrics contains : 3rd verse + fake empty lyrics + 3rd part of
final

The real order of the lyrics (corresponding to the structure of the
voice)  is:
1st verse + 2nd verse + bridge + 3rd verse + coda + final

Is there a better way to write my file with lyrics in logical order or
with blocks of lyrics that I will manualy put under the corresponding
part of the voice? Please note I'm working with a guitar tab and not a
standard staff (it seems that some solutions to manage lyrics cannot
apply to guitar tab!).

Thanks in advance,

Guillaume.

---