Re: Different spacings indifferent staves

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Different spacings indifferent staves
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:39:12 +0100

Hi Pierre,

On 2017-02-22 10:28, Les Éditions Valmajour - pg wrote:
> Hi Alexander!
>
> The Naudot was engraved with MuseScore, not Lilypond. Only the three
> pieces at the top of the list are done with Lily (the Concertino is
> not ready yet).

ah, I see.  I recognized Lily's treble clef, but didn't think of such a simple
reason.

> I read some time ago about that problem, because I
> wanted to do the same for the Chédeville (multiple short pieces
> sometimes connected), but I couldn't find out, at least with my
> average knowledge of the Lilypond possibilities.

That's why I was so surprised.  To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to
achieve that with more-or-less mundane Lilypond invocations alone.  My best bet
so far is that the staves can be interrupted and resumed, but you'd still have
to add the SystemStartDelimiters (Bracket, Brace, etc.) manually on the
output...

Cheers,
Alexander