Re: UTF-8 in MIDI lyrics

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: UTF-8 in MIDI lyrics
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 11:06:55 +0100

Am 24.02.2017 um 02:15 schrieb Joseph Austin:
This raises another question.  I'm working with MIDI files,
and it's not clear how to encode UTF-8 text in MIDI.
There must be some convention, but I haven't found an official RP for it.

Personally, I have no idea. Does Lily not do it right?
Best, Simon

P.S. If you can, please don’t top-post, but reply below the quotation (as I now did). That makes it far easier to catch up with to what you were replying.