Re: Png cropping

From: Renato Fiorenza
Subject: Re: Png cropping
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:09:01 +0000

Hi Simon, hi David,

I am very sorry. I absolutely did not intend to make any sort of accusation. I
did word the phrase badly, led by the too impulsive thought that I couldn't
believe that LilyPond, even being so powerful, couldn't do what I thought it
would be certainly able to do.

Actually, after reading your replies, I realised why this behaviour is actually
intended and indeed much more rational than giving the option of cropping the
png as the user wants. I will surely follow your suggestions of adding margins
to the cropped png, instead of trying to crop the full one.

Thank you for your replies.
   Renato