Re: "Hide" the tagline

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: "Hide" the tagline
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:08:23 +0100

Am 27.02.2017 um 12:42 schrieb Urs Liska:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to "externally" hide the tagline, i.e. by either
making it transparent or colouring it white.

The "problem" is that I don't want to do it in the tagline markup
definition itself but by injecting some code when invoking LilyPond. The
intention is to write a wrapper script that hides the tagline of an
arbitrary given score without affecting the layout.

Maybe you can invoke something like
#(define hide-tagline #t)
through the -e command line option,
write a markup command transparent-cond which applies the \transparent command to its argument depending on the value of ̀€hide-tagline'
and use that to wrap the tagline markup in bookTitleMarkup.

HTH, Simon